We offer a conservative-minded approach to each patient, which is founded on the premise of doing the least invasive treatments as possible. We do, however, offer a multitude of treatment modalities, including surgery, if necessary. Each patient's treatment plan is tailored to their particular problem. Our priority is that the patient understand the problem, and then educate them on the treatment options available to them.
- ACL Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Fracture Repair
- Rotator Cuff & Shoulder Surgery/Repair
- Partial/Total Joint Replacement
- Labral Repair
- Ligament/Tendon Repair
- Meniscal Surgery
- Impingement Syndrome/Bursitis
- Cortisone Injections
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- Viscosupplementation Injections
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Radiofrequency Neurotomy/Rhizotomy
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Intra-articular hip injections
- Kyphoplasty for Vertebral Fractures
- Trigger Point Injections
- Tendonous Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trials/Implants
- Chronic Pain Medication Management
- State-of-the-art digital x-ray facility is available on-site for the convenience of our patients. We also have established relationships with nearby radiology facilities in Orange County for CT scan, ultrasound, and MRI needs.
- For the convenience of our patients, we are able to draw blood in the office and send the samples to our allied laboratories so our patients do not have to go to separate blood drawing facility.
- For the convenience of our patients, we stock braces of all varieties to help support an injury on the way to recovery.